domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2013

Words flavored death.

Antonio Ricoveri. Here it is In Spanish: http://eltiempo.com.ve/opinion/columnistas/palabras-con-sabor-a-muerte/82362

The Argentine writer Jorge Luis Borges said: ''Death is a life lived. Life is a death that comes''. And death will come for us, sooner or later, but unmistakably, the fear of death never fails to be.  present. The worst thing is to die and feeling that we had not lived, that we had not loved enough or felt butterflies in the stomach because of a love that overwhelms us. 

The other dilemma is to die knowing that things have been left unfinished, things to do, goals to be achieved ... And sadly, nobody else may be carried out. Many people are dead without knowing it.  Almost like a zombie. Without hope, without morals, without mercy, full of human misery and sometimes do not know they are dead. But they speak with dead look without seeing and they laugh with tears of lies because they were lived that way of life.

An anonymous poem says: I'm afraid to die, that others think about me, talk about me, move me, and They put me just like an absent. I'm afraid of people betray my thoughts, whatever I never said they go where I never went and still pray for that person... And that person is me. But by far, very far, from so far away, I'll never know it's me.

The point is that only God can tell us ''the why of our trip'' and comfort us with these divine words that He only knows how to say. Further recognizing that death doesn't mean much because we have not educated to understand it, although this is part of life. 
We'll never be prepared to die. We know the fact is: born and die but never expect that fact, like something that could never happen. The crucial question is not why we die, but we where we are going.

Gregorio Marañón, said:

''Living is not only exist, but exist and create ... Learn, enjoy, suffer. And don't sleep without dreaming, because when we rest... we start to die.''

Crying always be related to death. It is the way to express our sorrow for the loss of a loved one. Mourn is always better. Mourn for what could have been but was not. Mourn for the lost opportunities by not giving kisses, the caresses who refused.

But one thing we are sure. Life will continue its course, continue forward. The sun will appear on the horizon and it will never stop. Death is a cycle that closes while opening a new cycle.

Saint Agustin said: ''When I have to leave you for a short time, please do not be sad, tears spilling, don't even think to hold on to your pain through the years.. Instead, start again with courage and a smile on my memory and in my name, and do all things as before. Do not feed your loneliness with empty but take advantage of a useful way each day. I'll be close to you and never be afraid to die because I'll be waiting in heaven''.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario